- This event has passed.
Green Dreams – City of Gardens: What is the Portland We Want to Grow?
City of Gardens: What is the Portland We Want to Grow?
A fast-paced evening of leaders and creative thinkers imagining ways to grow the city’s health, culture, play, and beauty through new parks and old ones.
Subjects will include:
- Judy BlueHorse Skelton: Conjuring the indigenous landscape
- A preview of National Public Gardens Conference coming to Portland in 2020 and the projects Portland can take on to show the country our best face
- Zari Santner: Japanese, Chinese and . . . ? A proposal for Portland’s next culturally specific garden
- DePave’s Paradise: a faster, cheaper recipe for parks
- AARP + Radical Brand Labs: A new vision for elders’ parks
- And more . . .
Cover image courtesy of Portland Parks Foundation